Yes, you can print 4x4 or 8x8 square prints from the Walgreens Photo Website. To order these size prints:
- From the logged in photo home page, click Prints at the top of the page.
- Click Prints and Enlargements.
- Click Create Now.
- You will need to choose the pictures you want to print by clicking on them.
- Then click Add to Project to open the Print Builder.
- By default, even if the original image was square, a 4x6 print will be added to the order. To change the size to a 4x4 or 8x8, first change the quantity field next to 4x6 to zero.
- Then update the quantity box next to 4x4 or 8x8, depending on what size you want to order..
You can also print 4x4 or 8x8 square photos from your mobile phone via the Walgreens iPhone and Android apps, as well as the photo kiosk in a Walgreens store. The kiosk has connectors for most common camera phones and smartphones that allow you to order 4x4 or 8x8 square prints with no cropping. See your local Walgreens for additional details and instructions.