To create a personalized photo postcard, follow these steps:
- From the homepage, click on the Cards tab, then on the cards page, click on Post Cards box.
- Next, you'll choose the photo you'd like to use for your postcard. Click on the album that's home to the photo you want to use and then click the OPEN THIS ALBUM button.
TIP:If you don't see the album you want to open, use the Photo library menu at the left of the page to find the album you want.
- On the following page, you'll see the photos in the album you just opened. Click on a photo and then click CHOOSE THIS PHOTO to select it for your photo postcard.
- Choose the style for your postcard - you can either use the full photo or add a border design around your photo. Click on the circle next to the style you want, then click CONTINUE.
- If you chose to add a border, select a design from the menu on the right side of the page. Use the blue tabs at the top of the menu to view more occasions and styles. Click on the border design you want to use, and then click the CONTINUE button.
- Next, you can add an optional personalized message on the back of your photo postcard. Write your message in the box provided, choose the font and color you'd like to use, and then click the Preview text on card link to see what your message will look like. When you're happy with your message, click the CONTINUE button.
TIP: To remove a message from the back of your postcard, delete the message in the text box and click Preview text on card again.
- On the next page, choose whether you'd like to include your return address. When you're ready to move on to the next step, click CONTINUE.
- Finally, you'll have the chance to preview your photo postcard and address information, and make any other changes. Once you're happy with your postcard, choose the size and quantity of postcards you'd like and check the box next to I have reviewed my card for errors. Then, click the Add to cart button to begin the checkout process.
4.25x6 and 5x7 photo postcards are sold individually and do not include envelopes.They will be printed on a matte finish of paper.