Collage Prints allow you to use up to 20 photos, choose your background color, and add an optional title either above or below your photos on one print.
To create your collage print:
- Click the Prints tab in the top navigation.
- Click on Collage Prints from the tile on the Prints page, or select Collage Prints from the dropdown menu.
- Click the blue Create Now button to create 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 sizes. You can also choose your print's orientation and an optional title for your collage.
- Once you have made your selections, click the blue Continue button.
- Select the photos you would like to use from one album or multiple albums by clicking the photo or choosing the select all link. You will know a photo is chosen when it is faded with a blue check mark over it in the album and the picture appears in the Selected Photos section on the right side of the page. When you are done selecting photos, click the blue Continue button.
- Select border color, border size and quantity of prints from the options page.
If you want to make further changes, you can select the view options link directly under the quantity box. Options include Change photos, Shuffle photos, Change size, Title changes or Change orientation. Please note that changing any of these options will affect the layout of your collage.
Note: If you want to edit individual images in your collage, click on the Rearrange Photos button underneath the preview of your collage. Then hover over the image that you would like to edit and click Edit. Click Save Collage when finished.
- Click Add to Cart to add the selected collage to your shopping cart, or Save Collage Print to save your changes to edit and add to your cart later.