Once you've downloaded the Walgreens iPhone app, you can easily print images from your device using your iPhone.
- Enter the Walgreens App.
- Click the Photo icon.
- Click Order Prints.
- Click on the Device icon.
- Select the images that you want to print.
- Click Next.
- For each image, adjust the quantity you would like to order. You can also add additional sizes by clicking on the Add Size button under each image.
- If you choose to add additional sizes, you will see a prompt on the screen to select the size you want to order. Click on the size you want to order.
- If you would like to add a coupon, click on the Apply Coupon button in the bottom left corner
- Type in your promo code and click Apply.
- Click Next to continue.
- Your phone will automatically display those locations that are closest to you. Tap the location you want to select. If you would like to search for a different store, enter your search information in the search box and then click on the store you would like to send your order to.
- Enter your first name, last name, phone number, email address
- Slide the indicator to the left if you don't want to receive information from Walgreens.
- Slide the indicator to the right to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Submit Order to send your order to the store for processing.
NOTE: When taking pictures using the front facing camera on smart phones, the resolution will be extremely low, and it is advised that you do not print above a 4x6 print. Pictures that are taken with the back facing camera will produce high resolution images that can be used to print any size up to a 24x36.