You have the ability to make edits to images on your iPad before submitting them to a store for processing.
NOTE: You can only edit images that are saved to your device, not images pulled from Facebook or those that are saved on your Walgreens Photo Account.
To access the editing functions, follow the steps below:
- Open the Walgreens App and tap the Photo icon.
- Tap Edit Photos.
- Tap the album that contains the image(s) you want to edit.
- Tap the image you want to edit.
- Tap the Edit button at the top right of the screen.
- The photo editor will open to allow you to make corrections to your image.
- Once all edits have been made, click the Done button on the top right of the page.
You will have the following editing functions to select from:
- Enhance-Adjust the brightness of the image
- Effects - Change the tint of the image
- Orientation-Rotate/Flip the image
- Crop-Adjust hte area of the image that will be printed
- Color-Make changes to saturation, warmth, fade, or tint
- Lighting-Make changes to the brightness, the contrast, the highlights, or the shadows
- Sharpness-Adjust how clear the image appears
- Draw-Add art to your image
- Text-Add text to your image
- Redeye-Remove redeye
- Whiten-Whitewash an image
- Blemish-Correct blemishes in an image