Once you've downloaded the Walgreens iPhone App, you can easily upload images to a new album.
- Enter the Walgreens App.
- Click Photo.
- Tap Manage Walgreens.com Photos.
- Log into your Walgreens.com account.
- Click the + Create a New Album icon at the top of the page.
- Enter a title for your album. Click Done when finished.
- Choose Browse from Albums to upload an image already stored on your phone, or Take a Picture to upload a brand new image.
- Select the album where your images are located.
- Select the photos you would like to upload and tap Upload in the upper right corner.
- Select to upload to Walgreens.
- NOTE: You only have the ability to upload 150 images at a time.
- You will see an Upload Complete popup. Click OK to continue.
- You will now see that the photos you uploaded appear in the new album.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you are experiencing issues with freezes or long upload times, try reducing the number of images you upload at one time to sets of 5.