Creating Folded Photo Cards on iPhone
Published 03/15/2022 11:14 AM |
Updated 03/15/2022 11:14 AM
Once you've downloaded the Walgreens iPhone app, you can easily create and order folded photo cards using your iPhone.
1. Tap the Photo icon.
2. Tap Photo Cards.
3. Scroll down to Folded Cards. Tap Get Started.
4. Select the category of cards that you are looking to order from.
5. Select the photo card you would like to create.
6. You will be shown a preview of each side of the folded card. To get started. click Next.
7. At the top of the screen you will notice you are defaulted to the Front of the card. To add an image, click on any box that has a blue + (plus) sign.
8. Select Device to use an image already stored on your phone, Facebook to use an image on your Facebook account, Instagram to use an image on your Instagram account, Walgreens to use an image on your Walgreens.com account, Dropbox to use an image on your Dropbox account, or Camera to take and use a new image.
9. Choose the album where your photos are located.
10. Tap once to select the photo you would like to use.
11. You will be given the option to crop or rotate your photo. When you have completed this, click Apply.
12. For text boxes, click inside any of the boxes that state Add Text.
13. You will now see the keyboard. Type in your text. You can edit the font style, the font size, and the font color. When you have made all your edits, click Done.
14.Tap Inner Left at the top of the screen to go to the second side of the card. Enter any text and images that the design allows for.
15. Tap Inner Right at the top of the screen to go to the third side of the card. Enter any text and images that the design allows for. You have the ability to sign your card by clicking the Sign Card box.
16. Use your finger to sign in the white box. When finished, click Done at the top right of the screen.
17. Tap Back at the top of the screen to go to the last side of the card. Enter any text and images that the design allows for. When you are finished click Next.
18. You will be shown a preview of your card. Swipe on your screen to see a preview of each side of the card. Click Next to continue.
19. Now you will need to choose the cardstock you would like your card processed on. The Premium cardstock is heavier weight paper and the Standard cardstock is a lighter weight.
20. Your phone will automatically display those locations that are closest to you. Tap the location you want to select. If you would like to search for a different store, enter your search information in the search box. Then click Next.
21. Select the quantity you would like to order, enter a promo code if you have one, and tap Next.
22. Click Add to photo cart.
23. Click to either View photo cart or to Keep shopping.
24. If you would like to add a coupon, click in the Promo codes text box located in the center of the screen, or click Apply in the Not applied offers if a promo code is available.
25. If you would like to add additional quantities and sizes click Edit under your image, if you are finished click Proceed to checkout.
26. Select how you would like your order, Pick-up: Free Same- day or Ship: $4.99 Allow 1-3 days.
27. Search for a store by the zip code or city/state. Then click the store that you would like to send the order to for printing.
28. There is now an option to receive a text message when you order is ready to be pickup. To choose this option slide indicator to right.
29. Slide the indicator to the left if you do not wish to receive information from Walgreens.
30. Slide the indicator to the right to accept the terms and conditions.
31. Click Submit to send your order to the store for processing.