To create premium stationery, please follow these steps
- From the logged in photo home page, please click on Cards & Stationery.
- Scroll down to Premium Stationery, click Premium Stationery.
- Select the stationery you would like to make.
- Select your template- Create Now.
- Select photos for your project from your photo library or by uploading any new images.
- The builder will now open, and you will see options available to you on the left side navigation.
- To add additional photos to your project:
- Click Photos on the left side of the page.
- Click Get more photos
- You photos will now show. Click on each photo to select to use for your project. You can choose to use one picture to make a single image project, or you can choose multiple photos to make a collage project.
- Once you have selected your photo(s), click Add selected photos at the bottom center of the page.
- Your photo(s) will now appear on the left side of the page. To add the photo(s) to the page, click and drag the image from the left side of the page onto the spot on the page that states Drag Photo Here.
8. To change the colors & layout of your project:
- Click the Colors & Layout tab on the left side of the page.
- The categories available to you will appear. Click on the arrow to display the layout options available in each particular category.
9. To change the design of your project:
- Click the More Designs tab on the left side of the page.
- You will be shown additional designs that are available to you. If you want to change the design you would like to use, click and drag that design onto your project space. You can now add any images and text boxes to the product that the design calls for.
10. To add text to your project:
- Click the Text on the left side of the page.
- To add a text box to the page, click on Text. The text box will be added to your project. To enter text in the box, double click inside the text box and the cursor will appear and you can begin typing.
- Once you have added your text, you have the ability to change the font style, font size, font color, font alignment, rotate the text box, make the text box larger or smaller, bring it the front or back of the project, or you can delete it.
11. To change the paper for the card your creating:
- Click Options on the left side of the page.
- If there are any additional paper options available to you, you will be able to click on them to change the paper type.
- If there are any additional trim options available to you, you will be able to click on them to change the trim option. There are different trim options available for Same Day and Mail order methods.
12. . If you have selected a product that has an envelope.
- Click the Envelope tab on the left side of the page.
- Select the type of envelope, depending on your envelope choice there may be an additional charge.
13. Once you have completed creating your project, click Review order to continue to the checkout process.
14. On the review page, click Proceed to Cart to proceed to checkout.
You can choose whether to pick up or ship your poster during checkout.